Background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Addie's a little stinker!

After battling Addie to try & get her to eat baby food for almost a month now...I think we finally figured out the problem....MOMMA!  I tried rice cereal, oatmeal, applesauce & even pumpkin puree (Josh tried it first & he really liked it) :)  She wouldn't eat any of it for me...she'd throw her head back & forth & cry...flat refusing the food. 

Yesterday, her teacher at daycare suggested bringing some baby food so they could try today. Well, I did & guess what?! She ate all of it without hesitation! To test this, I mixed up some oatmeal tonight for her & Mike fed her. Again, she ate all of it without hesitation! 

mmm...she couldn't get enough oatmeal

my lil' stinkers (all 3 of them) :)

Guess we'll have to work out our evening routine so Mike can feed Addie dinner. 

1 comment: