Background

Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I know...it's a little late, but better late than never, right?!  I think this momma has bit off more than she can chew for the next few weeks...BUT, I didn't want to get too far behind, so here goes!

We spent Thanksgiving with MeMe & Grandpa (Mike's parents) this year!  We thought it was just going to be the 6 of us (including both Josh & Addie), but Andy, Christi, Hailey & Jenna ended up joining us for lunch as well.  After lunch, Mike & I got to do something we haven't done in what seemed like FOREVER...we took a walk just the two of us.  No kids...no dog...just us!  We walked for almost 45 minutes...just chatting and holding hands!  I loved every minute!

Josh helping MeMe decorate her Christmas tree! 

On Friday, Mike went to the deer lease with David.  Josh, Addie & I visited with Allison & Ethan for a while, then stayed the rest of the weekend in Rosenberg with Grammy.  Poppy went to his deer lease too, so we missed seeing him this time around!  We visited with Granny Hudec & Grandma Pilcik.

No comments:

Post a Comment